HSE Management System
The health and safety of our employees, our customers and the public is one of our highest priorities.
As a service company, our main resource is our workforce, whose efforts, expertise and experience are invaluable. We intend to make our health and safety efforts so successful that prevention and elimination of accidents, injuries and job related illnesses become not just a goal but also a way of life.
The Company's established HSE programs is built and include the following elements:
1. LEADERSHIP AND COMMITMENT
- Top/ Sr Management involment on HSE matter are conducted routinely to convey message as well as encourage Safety campaign.
2. POLICY AND STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- HSE Policy statement is developed, communicate to all employe and regularly updated.
3. ORGANIZATION, RESPONSIBILITY, RESOURCES, STANDARDS AND DOCUMENTATION
- HSE Organization is established, trained as per matrix requirement and refreshed .
- HSE meeting are regulary conducted with planned topic and attended by all employee .
- New employee were undergo1~entation program and met HSE minimum qualification.
4. HAZARDS AND EFFECT MANAGEMENT
- Procedures in places, hazards communication established .
- PPE requirement is distributed as required, and keep spare for replacement.
- Waste management procedure are in place and implemented .
- Drug and alcohol policy inplaces, communicated and implemented.
5. PLANNING AND PROCEDURES
- HSE Manual is in places, updated and provide a field pocket size for handy purposes
- Equipment under company's premises is regularly inspected, recertified .
- Land transportation procedure in places and implemented.
6. IMPLEMENTATION AND PERFORMANCE MONITORING
- Company performance is measured and rgularly reported. The measurement are based on OSHA, Depnaker and other International HSE institution .
- Various recognition from client regarding to HSE performance is received .
- HSE Performance result are communicated to employee and become a base data for improvement.
7. AUDIT AND REVIEW
- Audit procedure are in places and implemented .
- Schedule, Auditor training are established.
8. EMERGENCY RESPONSE PROCEDURE
- Emergency Response Procedure are in places including ERT Team development, communicated and training as well as Eemrgency Response Drill are regularly conducted
9. HSE MANAGEMENT AND COMPANY ACCOMPLISHMENT
- Pakarti is a member number of ascociation KADIN
- Pakarti is certified OSHAS 18001 and ISO 9001-2008